Industry News Archive
Life Insurance Settlement Association Webinar: Benefits of LISA Membership
The Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA) invites all interested parties to a FREE webinar this Wednesday, August 26th, 2 p.m. (EDT), to experience the tools and resources available to current members on the LISA members-only website and see all that prospective members can look forward to as a full LISA member. The webinar will also provide a brief overview of the entire LISA staff and their respective areas of concentration. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions or express concerns at the end of the webinar.
“We want to ensure that current LISA members and prospective members have accurate and complete information about the many benefits of LISA membership,” says Doug Head, LISA’s executive director. “LISA members enjoy unparalleled access to benefits not offered by any other industry organization.”
Current LISA member benefits include:
* Access to over 700 LISA members’ professional business information on our online contact database
* Exclusive privileges on the LISA Matrix, a state-of-the-art storage and tracking database for all life settlement licensesv * 24/7 access to the deepest archive of current and past life settlement litigation as well as the ability to perform specific queries using our Advanced Case Search
* Unlimited access to the most comprehensive life settlement news rooms in the industry
* Exclusive subscription privileges to Life Settlement Review, the most in-depth secondary market publication offered anywhere
* Unlimited online accounts for any direct employee of a LISA member company
* Full legislative, regulatory and specialty conference call privileges
To participate in the webinar, simply go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/211605515 and register. Remember, this webinar is free of charge.
Founded in 1994, the Life Insurance Settlement Association is the oldest and largest trade organization in the industry. Its goal is to promote the development, integrity and reputation of the life settlement industry, and to promote a competitive market for the people it serves. LISA now represents more than 140 members with a wide variety of interests in the industry. For more about the Association: http://www.thevoiceoftheindustry.com.